Raise your glass!
Join the very first England Day NYC, celebrating St George's Day and all things English, with a New York attitude!
18 venues across New York will be decked out in red and white and ready to welcome you all to celebrate St George's Day and raise your glass to England from Friday 22 to Saturday 23 April 2016.
Enjoy some classic English food and drink with friends and family to mark this fine day.
Everyone's welcome, ex-pats and New Yorkers. Be there!
FREE England Day T-shirt
Buy Fish & Chips or an all day Full English Breakfast with a pint of 'Old Speckled Hen' and receive a FREE England Day T-shirt. (While stocks last and subject to the local venues T&Cs)
St George's Society of New York
The pub events will be supporting the St George's Society charity that helps Brits who have fallen on hard times in the Tri-State area www.stgeorgessociety.org.
- Barleycorn Park Pl & Church St, Lower Manhattan
- The Black Swan 1048 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn
- Carragher's Pub & Restaurant 39th bet 7th & 8th Ave
- Chip Shop Pub Atlantic & Henry St, Brooklyn
- The Churchill 28th bet Park & Mad
- Cock and Bull NYC 45th bet 5th & 6th
- GMT Tavern Bleeker St & LaGuardia Pl
- Jones Wood Foundry 76th bet 1st & York, Upper East Side
- Kent Ale House Kent Ave & N11th st, Brooklyn
- Legends Bar 33rd bet 5th & 6th
- The Madhatter Pub & Eatery 3rd Ave bet 26th & 27th St
- Pound & Pence (Friday only) Liberty St, Lower Manhattan
- Red Lion Bleeker & Thompson
- A Salt & Battery Greenwich Ave bet w13th & W12th
- Tea & Sympathy Greenwich Ave bet w13th & W12th
- Smithfield Hall NYC 25th bet 6th & 7th
- The Shakespeare 39th bet Park & Mad
- The Winslow 14th bet 2nd & 3r